Thursday, July 16, 2009

Dream Interpretations v2.0

George and I were talking about dreams today so I thought i'd try to work out the deeper meaning to a dream/nightmare I had last night in a sort of 'sequel' to George's earlier post.

I don't know if anyone has seen Transformers 2 but my nightmare was orientated around Shia laBeouf's characters latino best friend/flat mate guy. The dream started with me walking into George's house and all of a sudden the latino flat mate ran at me with a blow torch, I freaked out and ran through the house to see that he had blow torched various other people who I don't think I knew which was really fucked up for a start. I can't really remember but I think the latino best friend characters face was also all burnt and stuff, anyway I ran out to my car and drove down the road, but my car could only go 15kmph or something so I had to keep jumping out and fighting the guy then jumping back in the car and driving away slowly.

I don't ever have 'dark thoughts' or anything but this dream was really something else. I vividly remember kicking the guys head because I really didn't want him to burn me with his blow torch which was really gross.

I think it might have been alluding to immigration rights in New Zealand, I can't be too sure but I know that this sort of dream really caught me off guard after watching a tame movie like Transformers 2. I recently watched Requiem for a Dream so maybe that gave me subconscious depression or something.

 I would never kick a latino's head or any part of his body for the record.


Ramon Rodriguez, is he a killr?


No comments: