Thursday, August 6, 2009

Million Dollar Marketing idea

I've been reading a lot about Madeleine McCann a lot lately and although I know a lost cause when I see one, I also know a business opportunity when I see one. I think by now it's pretty obvious that she's either six feet under or in a garage somewhere submitting herself to the will of the internet.

Anyway, like the business opportunist that I am, I am presented with two options:
  1. Go on my own personal vendetta to find Madeleine McCann through leads on 4chan, once found I will dress her in a Where's Wally outfit and create the worlds biggest inappropriate joke by allowing people to finally find her dressed like Where's Wally.
  2. Release my own line of puzzle book titled 'Where's Madeline?' in which you have to find her amongst a crowded beach setting etc.
I'm semi-serious about the second option, although it'll just be Madeline poorly photoshopped into high resolution images. If I even get one comment telling me to do this, I will.

Madeleine McCann = Gone Burger.


1 comment:

Jack said...

I'm glad people haven't forgotten about us.