Monday, April 27, 2009

possibly my last blog (in this life)

Now that swine flu is coming to murder me and everyone I love it's hard not to worry what will happen to my facespace/bebo/myspace/WoW/Second life/twitter/msn/neopets accounts. How will people who I only connect with via photo comments know when I have succumbed to the SF. People could go days without knowing that they are commenting a dead guy and then they might feel bad about it when they find out cuz linking a dead guy  1 guy 1 screwdriver might be considered bad taste or something. I would be willing to buy a facespace branded heart monitor that lets everyone know that I have passed away the instant my heart stops beating but I fear that the development cycle of this product would overshoot the current crisis. Maybe I will keep a small piece of paper in my breast pocket that has my account details so before my grey lifeless corpse is tossed into the mass grave the details can be taken out and used to inform the world that I am now a deadfag.

eg: XxXnightshadowbladeXxX-Yo, I'm totally dead. Don't feel bad. Play "bat out of hell" by meat loaf at my funeral.

Wish I could have been killed by a pandemic in the past. Back then people only had to care about dying IRL (in real life)+bread was cheaper+you didn't have to have broadband to be cool+living of the land+caring about the monarchy.

1 comment:

katiecakes! said...

MAN I WANT TO MODIFY THE SHIRT HARRY GAVE ME SO IT SAYS I HEART SWINE FLU