Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Gotta put on my reflective jacket coz the future looks dark


At the moment it's hard to find a piece of news that puts a spring in your step but today was different. The baby Budha used his black walt disney magic and delivered us the news that New Zealand Idol runner up Michael Murphy was now "taking a break from his music" and working with a road gang. This warms my heart as that season of New Zealand Idol was played during my "fuck off mum i listen to nirvana now" phase and i had to put up with my family adoring fucking Michael Murphy. My brother had a poster and my mum once said "He is the one who will come out on top" after Superstar Ben Lummis took the title of New Zealand Idol. OHH YEAHH MUM HE'S THE REAL WINNER! LOOK AT HIS FLOURISHING CAREER JO! LOOK HOW WELL HE IS DOING! SEE HOW GOOD HE IS! HE IS SOOOO GOOD THAT HE DOESN'T EVEN SING WHILE HE BUILDS THE ROAD BECAUSE HE IS A PROFESSIONAL "AND PROFESSIONAL'S DON'T SING FOR FREE"!

So you can take your super fashionable jean shorts and get the fuck out of my life Michael. You have caused me more pain than any D-grade New Zealand celebrity ever should have.

No comments: