Sunday, March 15, 2009

Another Poem by Jayden


grandma made me play scrabble with her
this made me feel sad
because i have a learning disability
words are hard for me

I got real angry at this guy
his name is dane
always talking shit
coz i forget to draw my "r's" round the right way
scrapped him at play lunch

My time on the xbox is limited
I'll never become a COD4 pro
if mum keeps the rules the same
no xbox until i've finished my homework
no xbox after tea

I got in heaps of trouble at school
googled "lesbos"
printed out the picture that came up
the olsen twins naked

put dog shit in dane's bag
he started crying
nathan recorded it on his phone
he said he's gonna put it on youtube
if he can find the cord

Nathan said he couldn't find the cord
i stole his phone at lunch
nath is a liar
his phone doesn't even have a camera
just for emergencies
not even texting

No comments: