Thursday, March 26, 2009

FFFFUUUUU now i have to buy one these fucking machines


I don't think i have ever finished a zelda game. I got pretty far through ocarina of time last time i played but they get so damn hard and faq's make me feel cheap and that i am betraying Miyamotosan. There was another zelda game on DS but only now has my wall of fiscal responsibility been broken down by the accumulation of so many rad looking titles (KorgDS10, retro game challenge, Dragon quest and all that other faggoty japanese shit+Something deep down inside me loves nintendogs.)

 Maybz i'll buy it when i'm in Akihabara, it'll be my "otaku odyssey".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The DS Zelda game had me bored. I feel like I'm failing Nintendo. all the popular games are boring to me. sam gave me this final fantasy, the one where you start as Cecil the dragoon leader or something, and i fully couldn't get into it.

that said, i do enjoy me a good grimoire of the rift!

Korg DS is the synthesizer one right? its araight. retro game challenge is retro and hard. first level I couldn't beat.

moneys got you down? R4 that shit!