Sunday, March 8, 2009

Since when were 'Toga Parties' cool?

Wot da fuk!?

I must have been living under a rock or something, because recently teenaged girls at my school are suddenly talking all things toga. My friends and I have been invited to one early April, and we can think of about a thousand better things to do with our time, but we're tagging along to see what toga parties are all about.

We'll get a whole bunch of photos, post them, and the verdict will be out early April.

Because our opinion on toga parties will be crucial to your internet browsing.

3 comments:

Charlie said...

WTF APRIL
WHO THE FUCK PLANS THAT FAR IN ADVANCE
WE WANT ANSWERS NOW

but really, UC toga party = gay
most toga parties prolly = gay aswell

sleep500 said...

This one time I went to a toga party. I think I was seventeen and Barnaby Carter-Scofield punched me in the face because of his ex-girlfriend or something.

The togas were lame, too.

George said...

that dumb bitch i was telling you about charlie. that's who.