Friday, March 20, 2009

the fiddy blog itch+good advice

Super soz about the lack of blogs (I know they are the high point of all 4 our readers day. 3 of those readers being people who write these). I'll be honest and say i just haven't had anything to blog about. Better than me talkin' my  unsubstantiated political views, the war in Iraq or music that isn't very good but saying that i like it just to seem more hardcore for listening to an obscure band. 

 I have also been writing non-blog material for my trip to japan in TWO WEEKSS! I'm making a guide book to give to my squad (TEAM/SQAUD/CRAZY HORSE/CREW) of younger students. I just want to have the best squad and makes the kids in Bobbito's (reference to a guy in my japanese class) squad jealous.


If you live in the port hills take this opportunity to shit out on your porch with a shotgun. No ones gonna be frontin' if you're just lookin' out for the best interests of the community. It's not like locking your door is going to stop this guy. In his mind he has transcended to the state of Dr. Manhattan, the laws of nature don't apply to him anymore. If he wants to break into your house he's gonna break in to your house. Your only option is to arm yourself and if you do end up having to shoot this guy you could probably write some poetry about death and shit without seeming pretentious. y'know like war poetry. People love that stuff.

NOTE: have you noticed how i have the replaced the "g" at the end of many present tense verbs ("ing") with an apostrophe to make it more hip. This is what videos game magazines did in the 90's and look how successful they are!

No comments: