Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Chris Brown's tussle with Rihanna actually a desperate attempt to stay alive?


Chris Brown has been in the headlines recently for his alleged "scrap" with girlfriend Rihanna after receiving a "booty-call" style text message from another woman. Pissed of, Rihanna tried to get out of the vehicle after a loud argument witnesses say, and that is when Brown started to hit her. But was this simply a violent act of anger? Or a desperate bid to save his own life? All you have to do is look into his lyrics to find out that maybe this wasn't as sinister as it appears. In his song "Hearts all over the world tonight" Brown explicitly states:
And I...
Will never try to deny,
That you're my whole life,
'Cause if you ever let me go,
I would die...
So I won't front,
I don't need another woman,
I just need it all or nothing

The key phrase in this being "if you ever let me go, I would die" is it possible that Brown is somehow attached to Rihanna by some kind of curse or witchery? Was he simply doing whatever he could to keep Rihanna within his grasp? But this brings about the question, why didn't he just that he was magically bound to her and that separation would result in instant death? The answer is simple, most of Brown's fans are middle class white people many conservative christians who would surely boycott any artist who was involved in the dark arts. His career would be ruined. This is obviously mere speculation and at this stage Brown is not admitting to any witchery and is up for charges of domestic violence (soooooooooo mainstream).

No comments: