Sunday, February 22, 2009

WoWis4faggots,faggot.

This an email i wrote to Blizzard entertainment but had to post in the forums as the support email thing thought it was too long.

Dear The President of the World of Warcraft

I have been playing your game for ages now (I’m a level 73 druid if you were wondering) and there is something that really bugs about your game. People who play WoW suck at everything, especially clicking the right fucking button when the PHAT LEWT drops. Too many motherfuckers have been all “I’m sorry I clicked the wrong one!” to me and then I lose out on the rad skull shoulder plates or whatever. I know this may seem like an impossible problem to solve but I have come up with a solution and all it requires is an additional step in te sign up process&a small download. It's called “get a fucking headshot” and all you have to do is play a small section of a First person shooter and get a headshot or some shit. They player must get 3 headshots in one game before they are allowed to start playing Warcraft. This trains people to be good at clicking shit and anyone who uses the “I clicked the need instead of the greed button in the heat of the moment” excuse should get a permaban.

Because heaps of people play warcraft there are probs a few people who are too spazzo to get a headshot so maybz you would have to filter them into a “special” server and perhaps charge them like $5 more a month or something for the inconvenience they are causing and have caused in the past i.e. Bluenite from the server Dreadmaul who totally stole this dagger that I totally needed because I was using the recruit a friend program (another reason why my opinion is important) and I was leveling faster than my gear was getting better (another problem you should solve BEETEEDUBS, I tried asking a GM but that bitch was no use. She couldn’t even kill some stupid mobs that were ganking me).


Yours sincerely,
Hinto (Dath’Remar)


Here are a few unrelated pictures of my world of warcraft characters:

2 comments:

Jack said...

FACT: 75% of GM's are either aspergers or too insecure to face the outside world.

Thomaslol said...

Maybe the real reason WoW players' clicking is inaccurate is because their hands are saturated in fat, salt, grease and semen.

Most MMORPGers eat/masturbate whilst playing (Assuming every player is like me).

If they are climaxing when looting decisions are being made, they're likely to just click blindly as they search their mother's basement for a tissue or a sock (in vain).

Please try to be more understanding in the future. = (