Friday, February 13, 2009

Fuck the Prom Queen: Bad Week

Hey guys, sorry it has been a while since I lasted posted some bad stuff has going on in my life at the moment that has restricted my internet use. The main thing was the internet wasn't working so I got my cousin to fix it but he's is all about protection software so he made me defragment my hard drive and it took forevvvvveeerrrrrrr because i have like every single episode of Naruto, Bleach and Gundam wing on there plus various other anime's (upwards of 1 terabyte in total). This lead to me not being able to use beebz for about 5 days and my friends were really pissed because I couldn't give them Luv's. We aren't really talking at the moment. Luckily i took this beebz test and found out that my lucky metal is Aluminum so I've been drinking about 5 can's of demon a day as opposed to the plastic bottles. It tooka bit of getting used to at first but I'm getting there. One good thing that happened was I bought a fake lip ring which doesn't dig in as much the others i have had. SUCCESS.


Fav Music ATM: Scars on broadway
Reading ATM: Some book for english. I hate school so much, they never let you be original. not even the books you read.
Watching ATM: Naruto Shippuden

No comments: